Date of issue: July 24, 2019
Welcome to the official website of T-Head Semiconductor (hereinafter referred to as“the Website”). This Website service (“this Service”) is provided by T-Head (Hangzhou) Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “We/Us”). Please read and understand the following clauses, particularly the “Rights Statement” clauses, “Disclaimer” clauses and “Applicable Laws and Dispute Settlement” clauses. By visiting, viewing and/or using this Website, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please immediately stop visiting, viewing and using this Website.
Part I Rights Statement
1. All content of this Website, such as texts, graphics, pictures, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, art works and videos, and other intellectual property rights and legitimate rights and interests, including trademark rights and copyrights and patents, are owned by us or our affiliates. Without the prior written permission of us or our affiliates, no one shall use any of the contents of this Website, including monitoring, copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading or other methods, through robots, web crawlers or other programs or devices.
2. You may browse this Website and print, download, or send selected content from this Website, but in no event shall it be used for commercial, informational, or personal purposes. Any content on this website may not be sold or distributed in any form (whether printed, photocopied or electronically), for commercial profit nor may it be modified or added to any other works, publication or website. We do not grant any other licenses or rights.
3. You may not use the materials, information, project plans and other content provided by the Website to develop or provide products or services with the same or similar functions.
Part II Disclaimer Clause (unless there are legal mandatory provisions)
1. You understand and agree that this Service is provided “as is”. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or non-infringement of the information, text, graphics, links, organizational setup and project descriptions contained on the Website. You use this Website and the materials thereon at your own risk, and you agree to waive our liability for any losses caused to you due therefrom.
2. You understand and agree that any forward-looking statements about Alibaba’s future business on this Website are essentially inferred from the existing information, business plans, and projections of future trends. These are affected by many risks and uncertainties. We may decide to change them at any time according to the market and other factors, and we do not make any promises or commitment for the future Service and plans in any way. Any change or revocation will be carried out without prior notice. If any loss is caused to you, you agree to waive our liability.
3. You understand and agree that, for your convenience, this Website has established links with other websites owned and operated by third parties that are not maintained by us. Therefore, we do not exercise any control over the linked sites, even if the aforementioned third parties are our affiliates. The linked sites have their own unique privacy and data collection methods and legal policies independent of us. We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites, nor do we make any claims as to the content or authenticity of materials provided by such sites. You visit third-party websites at your own risk and you agree to waive our liability for any losses caused to you therefrom.
4. You understand and agree that in order to provide you with better services, we reserve the right to carry out repairs and maintenance on the Website or relevant equipment from time to time. Such situation may cause the interruption or suspension of relevant services for a reasonable period of time. If any loss is caused to you, you agree to waive our liability.
5. You understand and agree that your use of this Service may be interrupted by force majeure or other risk factors. Force majeure includes natural disasters such as earthquakes, plagues and storms, as well as societal events such as unrest and government actions. In case of the above situation, we will try our best to immediately cooperate with relevant units and carry out the repair. If any loss is caused to you therefrom, you agree to waive our liability.
6. You understand and agree that we cannot foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks, including viruses, hacker attacks, system instability and other reasons that may cause service interruption and other losses. You agree that, within the scope permitted by law, even if the aforementioned circumstances result in losses to you, you agree to waive our liability.
Part III Other Agreements
1. The establishment, coming into force, interpretation and dispute settlement of this Website and this legal statement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding the conflict of laws). Any dispute or controversy between you and us should be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, both parties agree to submit the dispute to the people's court of Hangzhou with jurisdiction for settlement.
2. If any clause of this Legal Statement is deemed to be annulled, invalid or unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed separable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses herein.